Our Version of the Original Caesar’s salad recipe
- 1 head romaine lettuce.
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire ..sauce.
- 1/4 tablespoon ground ..mustard.
- 1 clove crushed garlic.
- Coddled egg.
- 1 lime, juiced.
- Fresh ground black pepper.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan ..cheese.
- 4 sliced baguette oven ..baked garlic croutons.
- 6 Anchovy filets.
Clean lettuce thoroughly and refrigerate until crisp, at least 1 hour or more. In a wooden bowl combine olive oil, mustard, anchovies, garlic and part of the grated parmesan, whisk with a wooden paddle until it forms a paste. Once cooled crack the egg and whisk yolk into dressing until thoroughly blended. Add whole romaine lettuce leaves and gently roll them into the dressing. Serve on a platter and add the rest of the grated cheese, croutons ,fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.